How many of you quilters deal with this? When do you find time to quilt if you are just beat at the end of the day?
That being said. I am so very close to being caught up with my projects that I have deadlines for.
Here is my checklist to finish in the next week (and a half):
- Binding for Wedding Quilt (that should have been done months ago) - the wedding is at the end of May, so I think this meets the deadline as long as I get it in the mail by next week. The quilt is quilted and the binding is ready to go. I think I will be machine binding this one just because I haven't done it in awhile and I am in a bit of a time crunch.
Wedding Signature Quilt pre-quilting. The little heart at the bottom in one that my grandma made before she passed. This quilt is for a cousin.
- Catch up on my Freefall quilt. I have been trying so hard to balance my quilting between the things I need to do and the things I want to do. But ultimately the Need wins and I didn't have as much time to work on this last week as I had planned. I did get started though and have all my little HSTs ready for trimming.
- I have my Bee block for May to make and get in the mail. That shouldn't take up too much time, it looks like an easy, quick block.
- I have a bridal shower to attend next weekend and have finally decided that I am going to make a simple table runner for the couple.
Then after that:
- I have not one, but TWO hops with block design and tutorial coming up that are Christmas themed.
Lots of sewing to do, but it will be fun if I have the energy. Did I mention I also was talked into signing up for a 5k at the beginning of June? I would say that I am not a "runner". So although a 5k is easy peasy for most, I have to train for it. So, running is on the schedule too.
To sign off, I will share some photos of a day trip that my sister and I took last weekend to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm Festival. It was a fabulous day and we were so lucky that the rain held off while we were there. It was a muddy mess, but we had a great time.
Linking up with:
Needle and Thread Thursday with My Quilt Infatuation